Go Gratitude

Go Gratitude

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 8 "Love is in the Air"

Today I went out to do some craft shopping for the crafting adventure I am on. And Christmas is barely off of the shelf and all you can see are hearts galore!! Love was on display in the simplest of form: A HEART.

So this inspired my next project. A multi-medium "love project".  Taking an 11 x 14 canvas, painted it black and used old wall paper with cardboard letters spelling love. I love using beads to add texture and the mah jong tiles to add detail and a second dimension. The masculine upholstery tacks add some bling, while the clay heart is decorated with some bling. Such fun to make and see what it is like to work with many items in a second dimension. Now I think I will make a canvas for Peace and gratitude. Stay tuned.


The piece really does hand straight, but my picture taking ability seems to be a little off!!
Love is the thing you know!!

Spread love wherever you go today/tonight and make the world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment