Go Gratitude

Go Gratitude

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 2: I've gone to the dogs



My 2 golden retrievers understand more about Peace, Love and Gratitude then I will ever know. My dogs offer me peace when my life gets out of control or OOC in texting lingo. They sit at my feet or ask for a shake and sometimes they smile. They show love by just being accepting of me and my family no matter what kind of day we are having. They even love visitors when they come calling by wagging their tales and squealing in excitement, all they want in return is a pat on the head or hug. How great is that. Those dogs are sooooo great-ful for food, water and shelter. They demonstrate it by getting so excited when it is time for breakfast or dinner, and they get the same thing just about everyday. They don;t mind sleeping on the floor or drinking out of a bowl. We can learn so much from our dogs. Remember to breath deeply and find peace in the small things and love everyone around you, even a stranger and say Thank you at least 100 times a day for all the wonders in your life. Now take a look at my first drawing of a dog. In all my creative years, I have never really attempted to draw, so now I have an elementary level PEACE dog, LOVE dog and GRATITUDE dog!! Just see the nose... a dogs nose, knows best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment