Go Gratitude

Go Gratitude

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3 and my heart has been upcycled

Tonight I was going through my magazines and getting ready to put lots of them in the recycle bin, when I thought about today's creativity project. How simple it was to take an old catalog and a heart paper puncher to create a big valentine. The picture is somewhat color challenged.  The big paper is pink anf ted the bottom is turquoise. I will try and scan it tomorrow. The glue needs to dry. So, Normally I would try to be all matchy, matchy and make a Valentine  look together and cohesive and somewhat store bought, but I really looked for all different colors and wanted a sense of randomness. After all isn't love random and full of adventure? Not quite sure where it will take you next? Who wants to plan everything in life? I think my project should be a PEACE, LOVE AND GRATITUDE ADVENTURE!! Who knows where my heart will go from one day. I think what matters is to stay grounded and true to myself. What I know in my heart every day is I love me!! I love my husband, I love my kids and I love my family near and far, everything after that is a cherry on top. How great is that? So here is to a great day filled with peace, love and gratitude... YIPPEEEEE

Thank you Universe for a be-you to full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment