Go Gratitude

Go Gratitude

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 11: Lots of pins, lets get covered up in Jewels!!

Do you ever look around you and say, I have too much stuff? Well for this project, I did just that. Somewhere along the way, I picked up a hundred plus vintage pins, earrings, necklaces to make mirrors. so after making lots of mirrors, I got bored and needed to make something new and different. So on this creativity adventure, I decided to cover a wooden heart with vintage pins and earrings. WOW did it turn out better than I thought. It is always fun to see something come together. So now I will have to send this a very lucky valentine. I still have lots of vintage jewels and will have to keep reinventing that I can cover in jewels. Maybe I will buy a chair and cover it with jewels. It might hurt to sit on it. Maybe it is just to look at. Any ideas on what else I can cover in Jewels? I should do some research and see who created the first jewelry and was it for weddings only? Jewelry used to be used as a symbol, now we just use jewelry as an accessory. I am pretty sure I could not go a day with out my fun jewelry. How about you? Could you go a day without jewelry and be in public? I might feel a little naked... Well at this moment I am feeling very tired after a call w/ Shanghai. It is nice to travel to the other side of the world without leaving your  house! Thank you WebEx!! Stay warm wherever you roam!

1 comment:

  1. but if you didnt have too much stuff you wouldnt be able to create that stunning beautiful heart hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete